Business Development Manager
We are looking for Business Development Manager (remotely). Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Business Developer to acquire and manage new client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. We will rely on you to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Perform sales and create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with production team to ensure contracted services specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose language service-based solutions for clients
To apply please contact us via email (see our Contact page) and send your CV and other details.